Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Happy B'day Zanetti and Sexy Santino...


Zanetti, the hottie with the captain's armband, has resigned with Inter until 2013... I'm glad I made it to the Man. City v. Inter game a few weeks back even though Tevez wasn't there. Zanetti was the player I was most excited to see (OK, besides my personal hero, Materazzi on the right.) I didn't know this, but the soccer blog WATP describes Zanetti as a saint with a foundation for underprivileged kids in Argentina and a legion of devoted fans in both Argentina and Italy. Also... today's his birthday. I'll drink a pint in your honor... FELIZ CUMPLE IL CAPITANI! He had to be a Leo... Also, he makes me desperately miss Argentina. Picture courtesy of Bryan Little!



In other news, DC United's Santino Quaranta was Kickette's Tuesday Torso. I met this boy when I 13 years old and a water girl for DC United, and here he is 8 years later looking THIS DAMN SEXY. His tats are perfect and he's perfect. Too bad he has a baby mamma that he knocked up when he was 19... oh well... not actually perfect. CONGRATS DC... the MLS team getting the most attention from Kickette without any major signings... (lookin @ u Redbulls.)

I'm currently watching the Brazil v. USA friendly... It's halftime and I'm quite bored. Until people in the States start playing soccer recreationally, we're never going to dominate/have any sort of style. Even I've been playing soccer for fun recently. More on that later... The most interesting part thus far has been the foul on T. Howard in the 32nd minute...

Anyways, OFF TO BAILEY'S...

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment