Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Mi Querida Selección Nacional...

Another day of international friendlies...

and I couldn't have been happier to see my boys on the field again. Unfortunately, the game wasn't on my shiny HD tv... I had to watch the game on my laptop.

Some screenshots ... this is what I endured to watch this game...

Good thing I missed most of the first half 'cause I missed this ~emotional~ reunion between Cabañas and his teammates. I can't really handle any Salvador related news without wanting to stab myself in the heart, but these pictures do make me a bit happy.

We love you, Mariscal! Had he been there, we would have made the top 4 in South Africa.

This game made we really want to go back to Paraguay... I want to at least go for x-mas, new years, and the epic party month of January.

And the OTHER friendly... Spain v. Mexico

Again, CHICHARITO did not disappoint.
What is it about this kid? This baby face?? Wtf.
Man City's new baby, Silva, scored later in the game to tie it up for Spain. I didn't care too much about this game at first. Instead, I tried to go run laps and kick a ball around with Bernice and we almost passed out in 20 minutes due to heat stroke/our fatasses. Then I came back and was glued to the TV as if to make up for my own lack of physical activity.
Also, props to my Daddy for calling the score of this game!

I never thought getting a Twitter would somehow benefit my love for futbol~
I follow Kaka, Ramos, RioFerdy, and Cristiano, but it's not even the players that entertain me. It's the "FANS." Like Snoop Dogg who is all of a sudden obsessed with Man. U. or Poncho
Herrera freaking about about the Mexico game today via twitter. I love it... Any more players to follow??

This is kind of creepy... I was just looking up Salvador on FB and I found this pic...

Eerily similar to... MY PROFILE PIC!

I know he's married, but perhaps we are meant to be together...
Siempre seras mi cacique~~ TQM Salvador

No comments:

Post a Comment