Sunday, August 8, 2010

Does my heart belong to Mexico?

I've been craving Mexican food all day... and after the replay of Man U v. Chelsea (and hanging out with two Mexicans all day) I realized the message God was trying to send me. I love Mexicans. More specifically, I love El Chicharito. The game against Chelsea was a brilliant follow up to that Chivas v. Man U game where scored in the first half for Chivas. Sure his goal late in the game was a f*cked up attempt at a shot that then hit him in the face... but then it rebounded into the goal. Honestly, it wasn't even the goal that made the game. It was that HOT pass in the 52nd minute. That was it. It killed me. I was like... wow, I love this little Mexican kid with a bad case of GayFace.


Watch his performance and enjoy watching him play this upcoming season.

Plus... this baby face is growing on me! I remember watching him warm up on th e sidelines like 100 feet away from us at the Uruguay v. Mexico game and just thinking... "would I?" The answer is a definitive ~si se puede.~

No comments:

Post a Comment