Wednesday, June 16, 2010

5 minutes to post...

I miss the internet. Last night, I got to check my e-mail for like 5 minutes 'til I got torn away from it by these 3 yanks that were making fun of my internet obsession...

SO MUCH GOING ON.

So far, South Africans have been so friendly and hospitable, Mexicans have been a good time, the Argentines have been hilarious, and the 3 yanks proved to be quite entertaining as well. The Paraguayans have been rather dull, but sadly, that's no surprise.

The past 3 nights have been crazy with every night being spent on Long Street and the Dubliner which is this hilarious bar that's been absolutely packed every night. We also had the most delicious dinner at Mama Africa. Time's up!

I'll be internetting all day tomorrow, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment