Monday, June 28, 2010

I am...

depressed to be back. Even standing in line with the "US Citizens" and their cargo shorts and their horrible hick accents, I wanted to cry. ughhhhh

Thankfully, I have pictures of Paraguay's practice today in Balgowan to keep me happy. The boys look so happy to be there and the picture of Roque's cleats with his kiddies names on them... that's awesome.


Lookin good, albirroja!

I also have been googling pictures of Luiz Suarez who I think might be one of my top 5 hottest world cup players. That's just what a man should look like. SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH.

Gotta get back to South America...ASAP. Funny, all my cousins wanna come here and all I wanna do is get back to Argentina/Uruguay/even Chile cause the Chilean fans were so cute.

1 comment:

  1. i think you forget that you're actually american too.... fyi.

    ReplyDelete