Sunday, June 20, 2010

Yesterday, I pet a leopard...

And I may have secured myself a ticket to Argentina v. Greece!!! So happeeeee, it better work out, or Kyri Kambanis is gonna be in trouble.

The leopard wouldn't lick me though. I was pissed. I got REJECTED by a leopard. But on the plus side, it didn't bit my hand off. I bet a BABY LION TOO. It was sooo cute, omg. The "African wild dogs" were obviously the cutest though...

Here are some pics...

The cutest lil wild dog ever!

The baby leopard that wouldn't lick me.

The WHITE LION. Tego Calderon!!!

And my favorite wild animal at the park... Queenie, the Welsh Corgi.
So last night, we went out with the Paraguayos, and it wasn't bad. We met some good people and some bad (which I'll explain later) but overall, great time. I think Nelson is hungover... as usual... and I'm stellar. Can't wait til the game OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
PARAGUAY v. SLOVAKIA!!! PARAGUAY!! PARAGUAY!!

1 comment:

  1. THAT LEOPARD IS A GRUMP cuz CAMEROON GOT KNOCKED OFF! yo pet a Hyena THEN ill be envious...

    PARAGUAY FOR THE WIN! I only hope the actors lose ....doubtful tho

    ReplyDelete